Alpha release 'sketchy' is now available.

Clint Savage

Mar 9, 2012, 1:12:17 PM3/9/12
to GoOSe Project
Hi everyone!

This is a great thing to announce. I do think that there may be some
who can take a moment and test our first alpha release! I've been able
to build them and am in the process of testing the ISOs myself.

sketchy (/ˈskeCHē/)
Adjective: Not thorough or detailed.

Our sketchy release is similar to the Fedora Project's 'rawhide'
release. It's a release that will likely have bugs and will be a bit
incomplete at times.

Grab the isos at: http://koji.gooselinux.org/releases/sketchy/

Enjoy!

Clint (irc:herlo)

PS - The rpms are also available there, however we do not have a repo
configuration yet. I will make the announcement when the repo
configuration are in place.

Mister IT Guru

Mar 10, 2012, 6:02:23 AM3/10/12
to goose...@googlegroups.com
WOOHOO!!!!

Going to download right now!!!

Thank you guys! Been waiting for new toys for a while now. Anything you'd like to be checked out?

Mister IT Guru -- mister...@gmx.com
Twittersphere @mritguru

Clint Savage

Mar 10, 2012, 6:42:03 PM3/10/12
to goose...@googlegroups.com
Mister,

I just uploaded a new sketchy last night/this morning. I fixed a few
bugs with the rhnsd and some rhn stuff we don't need in GoOSe. Log
anything you see or would like to see.

Thanks a ton!

Cheers,

Clint (irc:herlo)