Providence, RI public transit option not working

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

violet

no leída,
20 ene 2009, 16:08:5720/1/09
a Google Transit Trip Planner
Hi-

The public transit option for planning your trip in Providence, RI
hasn't been working for several days. After you type in your start
and end destinations and select public transit you get a message that
says Sorry, we don't have transit schedule data for a trip from....
Is there any way to report this to the proper people so that they can
fix it? I have used this option multiple times per week with similar
directions in the past, and so it would be nice if it could be fixed.

Thanks, violet

Joe Hughes

no leída,
20 ene 2009, 17:51:5520/1/09
a google...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report, Violet. I'll look into the details, but
generally this means that the agency's data has temporarily lapsed.
Hopefully it should be back soon.

Thanks,
Joe Hughes
Google

Joe Hughes

no leída,
20 ene 2009, 19:35:2520/1/09
a google...@googlegroups.com
We have received updated schedule information from RIPTA, and we
expect that their routes will reappear in Google Maps by the end of
the week.

Thanks,
Joe Hughes
Google

violet

no leída,
21 ene 2009, 8:06:2621/1/09
a Google Transit Trip Planner
Wonderful! Thank you very much, Joe!

On Jan 20, 7:35 pm, Joe Hughes <joe.hughes.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have received updated schedule information from RIPTA, and we
> expect that their routes will reappear in Google Maps by the end of
> the week.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Hughes
> Google
>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Joe Hughes <joe.hughes.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the report, Violet.  I'll look into the details, but
> > generally this means that the agency's data has temporarily lapsed.
> > Hopefully it should be back soon.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Joe Hughes
> > Google

Luke1robb

no leída,
19 feb 2009, 9:44:1919/2/09
a Google Transit Trip Planner
I don't know if this is relevant to any of you, but I'm trying to get
the MBTA to put their routes and maps on Google Transit. There is a
group on Facebook to gain awareness and to show interest in numbers.
Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54414191579

I've already called the MBTA and plan to follow-up, but if you have
any interest in this or if you simply just support all transit
authorities adding their routes onto Google Transit (I would imagine,
you all would), then join the group.

Thanks
Luke
Responder a todos