The 2013 Northern Illinois Computing Educators(NICE) Mini Conference is
scheduled for January 26, 2013. Last year, the 2012 Conference brought over
300 teachers to the Nice Mini-Conference to attend the great variety of
Won't you please consider presenting at the 2013 NICE Mini Conference?
Do YOU (or someone you know):
• have an innovative/engaging technology-integrated unit or project that
really works for your students?
• use an iPad in your classroom?
• use STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) real world projects
with your students?
• have a creative/collaborative project for Special Education? for English
as a Second Language, or for Foreign Language?
• have an idea for a session that shows best practices, innovation,
or student engagement using technology for teaching and learning?
PLEASE SHARE your experience and expertise with your friends and colleagues!
WHERE? *Niles North High School, Skokie, IL*
WHEN? *Saturday, January 26, 2013, from 8:00 am-1:30 pm*
The NICE Mini-Conference consists of 15-20 concurrent sessions. Sessions
are 45 minutes long.
Submit your proposal online today!<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFg2VHhlLWM0cGc3...>
Proposals due by end of day, *Friday, November 16th, 2012*
Please share the call for proposal link with teachers you know.
If you have questions, please contact one of the Co-Chairs: