my Google SOAP api app is working & returning results but they are different to the results I get from my browser

sbran...@hitsearchlimited.com

Feb 5, 2008, 9:46:54 AM2/5/08
I don't think it's a problem with me .doGoogleSearch parameters. Is it
possible I have an old version of the api or is my. How do I find this
out and how do I go about getting the new one?

Thank you for your time

sbran...@hitsearchlimited.com

Feb 6, 2008, 10:31:47 AM2/6/08

This seems to be a fairly well known issue, is there a resolution or
can I use the AJAX api to achieve the same aim?