Attach a ClickHandler to a CellTable row

Matias

Dec 27, 2010, 7:04:16 AM12/27/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Could somebody provide an example or any instructions on how to listen
for a click event on a CellTable row?

I want to have the same behavior of for example, gmail, when you click
on any mail on the inbox and you get the detail/conversation of that
mail.

Thanks!

Gal Dolber

Dec 27, 2010, 11:38:54 AM12/27/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
You need to use a SingleSelectionModel.

SingleSelectionModel mySelectionModel = new SingleSelectionModel<Mode>();

table.setSelectionModel(mySelectionModel);
mySelectionModel.addSelectionChangeHandler(mySelectionChangeHandler);

Guit: Elegant, beautiful, modular and *production ready* gwt applications.

http://code.google.com/p/guit/

rlhawk1

Jan 14, 2011, 4:37:52 PM1/14/11
to Google Web Toolkit
I'm confused about rather this this code should be in the view or the
presenter? It kindof seems like it'd have to be in the view, but the
presenter seems like a more appropriate place for it.

On Dec 27 2010, 11:38 am, Gal Dolber <gal.dol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You need to use a SingleSelectionModel.
>
>     SingleSelectionModel mySelectionModel =
> new SingleSelectionModel<Mode>();
>    table.setSelectionModel(mySelectionModel);
> mySelectionModel.addSelectionChangeHandler(mySelectionChangeHandler);
>

> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Matias <matiassu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could somebody provide an example or any instructions on how to listen
> > for a click event on a CellTable row?
>
> > I want to have the same behavior of for example, gmail, when you click
> > on any mail on the inbox and you get the detail/conversation of that
> > mail.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --
> > .