How to download all developer's guide and other articles?

Alex Luya

Dec 24, 2010, 9:02:06 PM12/24/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Sometimes,when I am reading a articles ,a question comes up,but I want
to delay to get answer,so I mark it(coloring it or do something else
by a chrome extension called PageEdit) then save this page.Problem is
with more and more pages have been saved in my disk,I have to edit
hyperlinks manually to make sure these saved pages are not superheated
pages but a complete document. This is very inconvenient for me.So can
anybody tell how to download all pages under url
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuide.html as a
complete documents.Thank you.

Trung

Dec 29, 2010, 12:15:40 AM12/29/10
to Google Web Toolkit
AppEngine team provide offline docs, hope GWT team do the same
thanks