My IE plugin doesn't work...

Haydar

Jan 13, 2010, 8:22:23 AM1/13/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,
I have a gwt application and I want to see it on internet explorer.
But every time I open it in IE, IE asks me to download gwt plugin
(missing plugin warning or sth like that). I download and install the
plugin and refresh my page or close and open IE again and it asks for
the plugin again. What can I do about that? Please help me this is
very urgent.

Thanks...

Ian Bambury

Jan 13, 2010, 8:40:32 AM1/13/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com

In a command window...

regsvr32.exe "C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Google\Google Web Toolkit\Developer Plugin\IE\oophm.dll"

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com

Haydar

Jan 13, 2010, 8:48:58 AM1/13/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Thanks a lot. oophm.dll was missing when I looked at the path you
mentioned.

On 13 Ocak, 15:40, Ian Bambury <ianbamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a command window...
>
> regsvr32.exe "C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Google\Google Web
> Toolkit\Developer Plugin\IE\oophm.dll"
>
> Ian
>
> http://examples.roughian.com
>

> 2010/1/13 Haydar <haydarim...@gmail.com>

> > Hi,
> > I have a gwt application and I want to see it on internet explorer.
> > But every time I open it in IE, IE asks me to download gwt plugin
> > (missing plugin warning or sth like that). I download and install the
> > plugin and refresh my page or close and open IE again and it asks for
> > the plugin again. What can I do about that? Please help me this is
> > very urgent.
>
> > Thanks...
>
> > --

> > google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com<google-web-toolkit%2Bunsubs cr...@googlegroups.com>

Ian Bambury

Jan 13, 2010, 9:46:30 AM1/13/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Well, this was reported as an error and supposedly fixed. I'd search the whole computer to see where it's gone and try that path.

Sorinel C

Jan 15, 2010, 5:15:12 PM1/15/10
to Google Web Toolkit
You can download the plugin directly from the URL ... check this
article: http://ui-programming.blogspot.com/2009/12/update-your-application-to-gwt-20.html

So, you download it, install it, and run it. It should be easy :)

Cheers!