Drag & Drop support and GWT 2.4

Dimitrijević Ivan

Sep 10, 2011, 11:02:08 AM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
As far as I remember one of the biggest GWT enhancement announced on Google IO 2011 was drag and drop support?
What about that?

I can see some classes and interfaces in Java Doc but there is no tutorial on this subject.

Is drag&drop support moved for some next version of GWT or what?

Jeff Larsen

Sep 10, 2011, 12:36:38 PM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
No, it exists. If you want a tutorial, pull up the mobilewebapp sample project. It is used in there.

Dimitrijević Ivan

Sep 10, 2011, 1:45:05 PM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response

Deepak Singh

Sep 10, 2011, 2:50:49 PM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
The relevent documentation should be made available. Kindly do it soon.

2011/9/10 Dimitrijević Ivan <dim...@gmail.com>
Thank you for your response

Dimitrijević Ivan

Sep 26, 2011, 7:01:25 AM9/26/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Is there any information regarding GWT 2.4 drag and drop tutorial and documentation?