ClickableCell double click event (CellTable)

al

Jan 27, 2011, 5:22:08 AM1/27/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I want to know whether I can get the double click event if some one
double click the cell?

There a method onBrowserEvent where I just get single click when I get
the type of the event (event.getType()).

any workaround?

thx
la

John LaBanca

Jan 27, 2011, 9:04:32 AM1/27/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Cells only receive events that are declared in AbstractCell#getConsumedEvents().  Override AbstractCell#getConsumedEvents() and have it return a Set that includes "dblclick".

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlab...@google.com

al