double click handler for CellList

Rene Vielma

Dec 14, 2010, 3:22:15 PM12/14/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello

I created a class that extends AbstractCell, like
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwCellList.

All work fine, but CellList just has setSelectionModel for selection
handler. I like double click selection handler.
How I can to do.

thank you

John LaBanca

Dec 14, 2010, 4:00:28 PM12/14/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
When GWT 2.1.1 is released, you will be able to pass an optional CellPreviewEvent.Handler to setSelectionModel, changing the behavior of selection.  The default implementation is DefaultSelectionEventManager, but you can extend it or provide an EventTranslator to select based on doubleclick instead of click.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlab...@google.com