Error deploying GWT project to App Engine

sampablokuper

Feb 16, 2010, 11:06:29 PM2/16/10
to Google Web Toolkit
When I attempt to deploy my GWT project to App Engine, I get the
following message (four times!) in the Eclipse error log:

Resource '/Interpreader-core/war/WEB-INF/lib/appengine-api-1.0-
sdk-1.3.0.jar' is not local.

Also, the stack trace for the first instance of the error in the log
is as follows:

org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/
Interpreader-core/war/WEB-INF/lib/appengine-api-1.0-sdk-1.3.0.jar' is
not local.
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkLocal(Resource.java:
331)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getCharset(File.java:210)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getCharset(File.java:198)
at
org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNStatusSyncInfo.createBaseResourceVariant(SVNStatusSyncInfo.java:
250)
at
org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNStatusSyncInfo.<init>(SVNStatusSyncInfo.java:
44)
at
org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.getSyncInfo(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:
185)
at
org.eclipse.team.core.subscribers.Subscriber.getDiff(Subscriber.java:
370)
at
org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberChangeSetManager.getDiff(SubscriberChangeSetManager.java:
302)
at
org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberChangeSetManager
$EventHandler.handleChange(SubscriberChangeSetManager.java:183)
at
org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberChangeSetManager
$EventHandler.doDispatchEvents(SubscriberChangeSetManager.java:80)
at
org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler.dispatchEvents(BackgroundEventHandler.java:
394)
at
org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler.processEvents(BackgroundEventHandler.java:
374)
at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler
$1.run(BackgroundEventHandler.java:203)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Finally, the session data for the error is as follows:

eclipse.buildId=M20090917-0800
java.version=1.6.0_17
java.vendor=Apple Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -
keyring /Users/samkuper/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -keyring /Users/
samkuper/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

I also notice that the app isn't deploying to App Engine properly. The
Google Plugin for Eclipse reports success, but in fact only the static
files for the app seem to work when I view the app at appspot.com; the
GWT parts of the app fail to load.

I'm not quite sure where to begin troubleshooting this, so all help
appreciated!

Thanks :)