When using a MultiSelectionModel on a CellList should I be able to deselect an item in the CellList?

Blackberet

Nov 9, 2010, 4:39:25 PM11/9/10
to Google Web Toolkit
I've created a CellList<String> with a MultiSelectionModel<String> and
it seems to work correctlty in that it allows the user to select
multiple items and I can programmatically retrieve the selected items.

But, when trying to deselect an item the item does not deselect.

Is there something that I'm missing to get this behavior?

Using GWT 2.1.

John LaBanca

Nov 9, 2010, 4:41:51 PM11/9/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Currently, you can only selected rows, you can't deselect them.  User selection support is very limited in GWT 2.1, but we plan to add support for shift/ctrl+click in GWT 2.1.1.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlab...@google.com