PagingScrollTable Javascript error

Sumeet Chakraborty

Oct 4, 2011, 6:27:37 AM10/4/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello Techies,

I am a newbie to GWT and have recently started exploring the GWT
API's. I am running into a problem with the PagingScrollTable in which
If I select rows in quick succession, it throws the javascript error.
The PagingScrollTable which I am using has a RowSelectionHandler
method defined in which I use the selected object for further
processing, the problem only seems to occur when I select a row and in
a span of a second I select another row, so even before the handler
gets called for the first row selected, the second requests comes in
and then it pops up the javascript error. Can you please help me in
this regard? I can attach the source code if required.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet C