app engine with hosted mode

alexh

Jun 9, 2010, 10:12:10 PM6/9/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I am currently developing a GWT application that will run on Google
App Engine. I have chosen to use Maven and am running my application
from the command line for debugging and testing. What I would like to
be able to do is run my application in the GWT 2.0 hosted environment
but still initialize the App Engine runtime. Can someone help me out
with what I need to configure in order to make this happen? I'm
currently using gwt-maven-plugin in my pom.xml. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

alexh

Jun 11, 2010, 11:23:58 PM6/11/10
to Google Web Toolkit
No one has tried this?

Sky

Jun 12, 2010, 3:06:16 PM6/12/10
to Google Web Toolkit
I dunno, it just works with Eclipse. A GWT project created in Eclipse
with AppEngine chosen for the server automatically runs the AppEngine
server and it all works beautifully.

lol, I should stick to answering threads specifically about the GWT ui
and widgets cuz that's what I'm pretty good at :P