Please provide update Eclipse plugin for 3.7 aka Indigo

adietisheim

Apr 20, 2011, 11:49:16 AM4/20/11
to Google Web Toolkit
The GWT Plugins do not work with Eclipse 3.7. aka Indigo. Since a lot
of people switch over to the latest milestones it would be great if
you could update your plugin so that it works with Indigo.

David Chandler

Apr 21, 2011, 11:55:23 AM4/21/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
We'll be working on Eclipse 3.7 support after we finish the GWT 2.3 release now in process.

/dmc

David Chandler
Developer Programs Engineer, Google Web Toolkit
w: http://code.google.com/
b: http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/
t: @googledevtools

NLH

Jun 6, 2011, 5:36:37 PM6/6/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Are there any news on progress of the 3.7 (Indigo) support? Hope it
comes soon, have 3.7 and can't use the Google Web Toolkit therefore...
bad :(