WaveProtocol FedOne Reference Server

Preston Marshall

Jul 21, 2009, 11:59:19 PM7/21/09
to Google Wave API
Hi all, not sure if this is the correct group, but it gets more
activity than the Wave Protocol one does. I was able to pull and
compile the new code from the wave-protocol project, and it now
contains a server. The wiki also contains instructions on setting it
up. My question is, now that I have it running and connected to
OpenFire, what do I do? I was able to hack the run-client.sh file to
get it to actually load, but when i try to connect, it fails
completely with this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/
common/collect/Maps
at
org.waveprotocol.wave.examples.fedone.waveclient.common.ClientBackend.<init>
(ClientBackend.java:121)
at
org.waveprotocol.wave.examples.fedone.waveclient.console.ConsoleClient.connect
(ConsoleClient.java:266)
at
org.waveprotocol.wave.examples.fedone.waveclient.console.ConsoleClient.doCommand
(ConsoleClient.java:190)
at
org.waveprotocol.wave.examples.fedone.waveclient.console.ConsoleClient.run
(ConsoleClient.java:128)
at
org.waveprotocol.wave.examples.fedone.waveclient.console.ConsoleClient.main
(ConsoleClient.java:488)
com.google.common.collect.Maps
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:336)
... 5 more

Does anyone know if you can do anything really with it yet, or is it
just a bare-bones implementation for an example?

Thanks,
Preston

Marcel Prasetya

Jul 22, 2009, 12:28:48 AM7/22/09
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Preston,

Please post your question to the Wave Protocol group, wave-p...@googlegroups.com.  Actually, someone reported this problem to that group a few hours ago:

Short summary: the CLASSPATH entries are incorrect. Instead of just third_party/<foo>, it should be third_party/runtime/<foo>.

Thanks,

Marcel
--
Marcel Adi Prasetya