[simple?] connect my googlegroups to googlewave

Nil

Nov 6, 2009, 2:00:39 PM11/6/09
to Google Wave API
Hi people!

I was just wondering if connecting my google groups to my google wave
has been done yet. Aslo, is anyone seeing groups migrate over to a
pure wave environment at all?

Lastly, are there any interesting waves out there for google wave
development/discussion?

Cheers!

PS - is googlewave one word or two(google wave)?

David Nesting

Nov 7, 2009, 12:24:55 PM11/7/09
to google-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Nil <nil...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was just wondering if connecting my google groups to my google wave
has been done yet.  Aslo, is anyone seeing groups migrate over to a

What do you mean by connecting?

If you're talking about using groups as a way to add people to waves, this is already done.  You can add a Google Group to a wave and the members of that group that have Wave accounts will be added as participants to the wave.

If you're talking about message-level integration, where a message to a Google Group would appear as a wave, and a new wave will appear as a message in the group, I don't believe that's been done.

David

Caco

Nov 7, 2009, 12:59:04 PM11/7/09
to Google Wave API
Hi David

I've read this post and I was wondering how to add a Google Group to a
wave?

I'm a new Google Wave Developer, so all the help are welcome!

Tks

Caco

Prashant

Nov 8, 2009, 12:30:49 AM11/8/09