Combo Chart isStack true

Masaya Hakamata

Jun 2, 2011, 10:28:13 PM6/2/11
to Google Visualization API
Hi there,
I am using combo chart with columns and line.
And then I tryed 'isStacked = true' for combo chart.
It works! They looks very well without one problem.

When I point the stacked column, a hover is comming.
But when I point line onece. No more hover will come.

I know Combo chart does NOT have 'isStacked' property.
But it almost works completely.

I hope in the near future, combo chart clear this problem.

Thanks.

Dariusz Aniszewski

Jul 1, 2011, 8:36:15 AM7/1/11
to Google Visualization API
Hey

I've found the same thing while setting isStacked to true and then
hover over line. Script crashes somewhere and since it's encrypted
it's hard to figure out what and where and most important why...

I've tried numerous ways to walk-around this - overwriting events,
traversing through DOM, disabling events, etc and all of them failed.

Masaya - have you found a way to walk-around this crash?

cheers,
Darek

Masaya Hakamata

Jul 1, 2011, 9:24:59 AM7/1/11
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
hi Dariusz

I have no idea to fix this problem.
but here is one idea.
if we redraw chart. It will work again.
so I put redraw button near the chart.

thank you for comment.

cheers,

ChartALot

Jul 3, 2011, 8:44:05 AM7/3/11
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can you post an example that reproduced the issue?

ChartALot

Jul 4, 2011, 1:44:57 PM7/4/11
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
It turns out you don't need to send an example after all.

As documented, ComboChart does not support the isStacked option.