Google Chart in IE (not picking up default font of Arial - using a script font like Corsiva)

CZ

Jun 29, 2011, 2:08:00 PM6/29/11
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

I have created some Google Charts with the Visualization API, but I
noticed that Internet Explorer is not displaying the default font of
Arial - instead it shows a script font like Corsiva. Arial appears in
Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc., but IE is not behaving correctly. Any
suggestions? I even tried to specify the fontName as Arial as an
option, but even this won't work in IE - please help!!

Thanks,
Chrissy

coder_ro

Aug 5, 2011, 9:29:02 PM8/5/11
to Google Visualization API
I have the same problem and am working on it (or around it). let me
know if you find a solution.

On Jun 29, 2:08 pm, CZ <christina.zellman.penn.medic...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created some Google Charts with the Visualization API, but I
> noticed that InternetExploreris not displaying the defaultfontof
> Arial - instead it shows a scriptfontlike Corsiva.  Arial appears in

Juan Carlos Loáisiga Montiel

Oct 27, 2014, 12:46:36 PM10/27/14
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Did you found the solution?