GSoC event at Arizona State University

Stjepan Rajko

Mar 8, 2009, 9:18:17 PM3/8/09
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Arizona State University Software Developers Association
(http://asusoda.com) will be hosting an event on March 24th to help
promote Google Summer of Code. I'll be providing general information
about GSoC and sharing my past experiences as a student. If anyone
else in the Phoenix area would like to come share information about
GSoC, a mentoring organization, GSoC projects etc., please let me know
(the more the merrier!)

For those interested in attending, we'll post the event details as
soon as they are set.

Best,

Stjepan

Leslie Hawthorn

Mar 8, 2009, 9:41:59 PM3/8/09
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stjepan,
Please make sure to send me the details so I can add them to our program calendar. Thanks for hosting this session to spread the Summer of Code and Open Source love!

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn