Foreign Certification Form

Mkools

Mar 5, 2010, 9:49:25 AM3/5/10
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
What is Foreign Certification Form? I live in India, how to get it?

Leslie Hawthorn

Mar 5, 2010, 10:55:27 AM3/5/10
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Mkools <themi...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is Foreign Certification Form? I live in India, how to get it?

A foreign certification form is document that you will need to sign that states that you had no U.S. activities related to your GSoC work. Basically it's a document related to taxes that certifies that neither you nor your computer were in the United States when you worked on your project. Google provides this form to accepted students, so you don't need to locate the form yourself.

Best,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn