License error

Robert Coup

Mar 15, 2007, 4:55:24 PM3/15/07
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Just a little heads up - our (Dojo) license in the organisation details
seems to have changed from what we submitted.

Obviously its easily fixed (just select the right one) but you org
admins may want to check yours.

Regards,

Rob :)

LH

Mar 15, 2007, 7:16:29 PM3/15/07
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi Rob,

Thanks Rob.

Organization administrators should be able to update any errors like
these by updating their organization's profile page. More info here:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-mentors-and-organization-administrators

Cheers,
LH

sigurdm...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2007, 7:36:52 PM3/15/07
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Yeah our BSD license suddenly went Apache 2.0, I've reverted that :)

LH

Mar 15, 2007, 7:46:57 PM3/15/07
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

On Mar 15, 4:36 pm, "sig...@silverstripe.com"

<sigurdmagnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah our BSD license suddenly went Apache 2.0, I've reverted that :)

Okay, that's wierd. If folks keep seeing this same behavior, let us
know. We'll open a bug.

Cheers,
LH

jsled

Mar 16, 2007, 4:20:31 PM3/16/07
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
It was changed for <http://code.google.com/soc/gnucash/about.html> as
well (from GPL to Apache 2.0).

Strange, even after the admin changed it, a force-reload did not
update. For another viewer, however, it was correct. After I closed
the tab and re-navigated to the page, it was correct.

On Mar 15, 7:46 pm, "LH" <lho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 4:36 pm, "sig...@silverstripe.com"
>
> <sigurdmagnus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Yeah our BSDlicensesuddenly went Apache 2.0, I've reverted that :)

Leslie Hawthorn

Mar 16, 2007, 4:23:06 PM3/16/07
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Definitely wierd. Would someone please file a bug so we can investigate further?

http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/issues/list

Cheers,
LH