Feedback on Organization Applications IRC Meeting

Leslie Hawthorn

Mar 24, 2010, 1:04:56 PM3/24/10
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello everyone,

Many folks have emailed privately asking for feedback on their organization applications, and we've done our best to respond quickly to those inquiries. If you emailed and have not yet heard back, please be patient while we wade through our inboxes.

For those who would like to get feedback real time, we will be holding a feedback meeting in #gsoc on Freenode this Friday, 26 March 2010 at 16:00 UTC. [0]

Please come to the meeting with the name of your organization and a link to your Ideas list handy.

If you would prefer to get feedback privately, you are welcome to do so just by asking for it privately in IRC. If you would like to get feedback via email, please send email *off-list* to me and to carols at google dot com. You may find that it is faster to get feedback during the IRC meeting, but we will respond to you if you inquire via email.

[0] - http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=24&year=2010&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

Cheers,
LH

PS - If someone wants to update the topic in #gsoc with this information, I'd be grateful - concentrating on the inbox right now instead of IRC.

--
Leslie Hawthorn
Program Manager - Open Source

http://code.google.com/opensource/