Resolving Duplicate Student Acceptances

LH

Apr 9, 2007, 9:07:16 PM4/9/07
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hello everyone,

As mentioned on the list previously, we'll be meeting at 3:00 PM
Pacific time (22:00 UTC) tomorrow, April 10th to resolve any
outstanding cases where a student would be accepted by more than one
organization. Please plan to have at least one organization
administrator or mentor who can speak on behalf of the organization to
resolve these duplicates. We may not be able to begin exactly at 3
PM, but close to it.

We'll be meeting in #duplicate-resolution on Slashnet. The channel is
open now for any organizations that want to use it to hash out
duplicates prior to tomorrow's meeting. (Thanks to choffmann with
MoFo for the suggestion of opening the channel early.)

Cheers,
LH