Change to Program Schedule

1 view

LH

Mar 20, 2007, 10:11:16 PM3/20/07
to Google Summer of Code Announce
Hello everyone,

We're pushing out the deadline for student application submission to
Monday, March 26, 2007, 5 PM Pacific time (Tuesday, March 27, 2007,
12:00 AM UTC). We figured it would be nice to give students the
entire weekend to submit proposals.

We'll also be pushing the date for publishing the list of accepted
student proposals to Wednesday, April 11, 2007, 5 PM Pacific time
(Thursday, March 28, 2007, 12:00 AM UTC) to allow our organizations
the same amount of proposal review time as previously allocated.

The program timeline in the FAQ will be updated as of tomorrow's push.

Cheers,
LH