Help with Notifying you that callminer.com has been cleaned to reclassify site

Michelle

Jul 27, 2009, 1:10:31 PM7/27/09
to Google Safe Browsing API
Our logs to www.callminer.com show that on Saturday July 25 at 12:13
PM CST somebody hacked into our FTP account from IP 61.235.117.83
(China Railcom Guangdong Shenzhen Subbranch) and UPLOADED INFECTED
index.php and index.htm files.

How do we notify you that it is SAFE to browse our site again? We have
removed the offending code and checked the rest of the site's content
to verify that there is no further infection.

It would be really nice to have an easy-to-use link on your site to
help us through this process, as I am sure we are NOT the first to
suffer at the hands of Internet vandals.

My contact information is michell...@callminer.com