READ THIS FIRST: Posting Guidelines

pamela (Google employee)

Jun 10, 2009, 9:39:17 PM6/10/09
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Welcome to the group. Please check your post meets this criteria
before posting:

1) Is your post about Google Maps API v3 or v2?
If you script tag contains "v=2", then you should be posting in the v2
group instead: http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/

2) Do you link to an example webpage in your post?
Most people will not debug errors in your code without a live webpage
demonstrating the issue. For an explanation of why a link is
important, read this:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/web/why-including-a-link-is-critical?_done=/group/Google-Maps-API%3F

Thanks!

- pamela
Message has been deleted

gsbtech

Oct 9, 2011, 4:36:48 PM10/9/11
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
So, Pamela,

where can I send my observation?
I could not find any link to report it, at maps.google.com.

Lawrence Ross

Oct 22, 2011, 6:07:47 PM10/22/11
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
> Welcome to the group. Please check your post meets this criteria before posting:
>
> 1) Is your post about Google Maps API v3 or v2?
> If you script tag contains "v=2", then you should be posting in the v2 group
> instead: http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/
>
> 2) Do you link to an example webpage in your post?
> Most people will not debug errors in your code without a live webpage demonstrating
> the issue. For an explanation of why a link is important, read this:

> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/web/why-including-a-li...

The link above no longer works. I have posted the a copy of the
relevant page at:

http://www.geocodezip.com/why-including-a-link-is-critical.html

If one of the moderators could fix the "sticky" post at the top of the
group or associate this post with it, that post doesn't allow replies.

-- Larry