infoWindow messed up

Jul 1, 2010, 1:35:03 AM7/1/10
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
I'm having problems with a messed up infoWindow. the top right and
bottom right corners are missing and then there's something else
misaligned.

http://www.tsunamiresearchcenter.com/?page_id=14

the original code for that came from a google.code sample and I have
the original code working fine. as soon as I paste it into my
wordpress blog it gets messed up.

anyone else had this problem?

thanks.

geoco...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2010, 2:35:39 AM7/1/10
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
It is your css. Don't know specifically what, but if I remove the
css, it appears correctly.

-- Larry

> thanks.

Jul 1, 2010, 1:03:07 PM7/1/10
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Thanks, I figured...

now if only someone had used the Wordpress TwentyTen (default) theme
with googlemaps v3 and knows which part of the CSS causes the
conflict... I donate to your preferred non-profit organization!

:-)

(I will!)

On Jun 30, 11:35 pm, "geocode...@gmail.com" <geocode...@gmail.com>

Jul 1, 2010, 3:05:50 PM7/1/10
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Ok, I'm donating to Wildlife fund something...

the CSS in question (at least in my case) was:

/* Images
#content img {
margin: 0;
/*max-width: 640px;*/
}

that second line: max-width:640px; caused the background of
googlemap's infowindow to get messed up.

hth someone...