checkResize

瀏覽次數:3,980 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

testb...@googlemail.com

未讀,
2009年6月17日 上午10:27:372009/6/17
收件者:Google Maps JavaScript API v3
In API v2 there was a map method "checkResize", that checked if the
container had changed. Is there an equivalent in v3? After changing
the container, the bounds of the map are not correct.

wctang

未讀,
2009年6月17日 晚上9:33:162009/6/17
收件者:Google Maps JavaScript API v3
I also have the same question. The Map options have "noResize"
property, default is not set, but it only resize the map bound when
"browser window" resize, not the map canvas div resize.

On 6月17日, 下午10時27分, "testbaud...@googlemail.com"

Simon The Bear

未讀,
2009年6月17日 晚上9:35:382009/6/17
收件者:Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Do you mean when the size of the container changes, or a physical move
of the map to a different dom element? If you mean the former, the
bounds are being reported correctly for me when the container
dimensions change...

Si

On Jun 17, 3:27 pm, "testbaud...@googlemail.com"

wctang

未讀,
2009年6月18日 凌晨4:46:242009/6/18
收件者:Google Maps JavaScript API v3
This is a simple example:
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~wctang/mapv3test.html
In v2, this problem can be solved by checkResize.

pamela (Google Employee)

未讀,
2009年6月21日 晚上10:05:302009/6/21
收件者:google-map...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that example, I've shared with the team and expressed the
need for a checkResize or equivalent.

2009/6/18 wctang <wct...@gmail.com>:

Christoph Baudson

未讀,
2009年7月6日 上午10:30:042009/7/6
收件者:google-map...@googlegroups.com
pamela: when can we expect news whether there will be a change wrt checkResize in the new API?

appreciated, thanks

2009/6/22 pamela (Google Employee) <pame...@gmail.com>

pamela (Google Employee)

未讀,
2009年7月7日 凌晨1:21:182009/7/7
收件者:google-map...@googlegroups.com
Hey Christopher -

You can star this issue to be notified of updates:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=1448

- pamela
回覆所有人
回覆作者