Goolgle Data API unofficial IRC channel

Philipp Kewisch

Sep 18, 2006, 11:36:39 AM9/18/06
to Google Data API
Hello!

I just started an IRC Channel on freenode that is intended to focus on
development with the Google Data API. This can include everything from
Java and C# API usage to raw protocol usage for other languages and
whatever else you might find important regarding the API. I was working
on a program that uses the Google Calendar API and thought it would be
great if there was a channel that could answer my small questions
quicker than the groups.

I myself can offer some insight into raw protocol usage in some
languages, javascript, php, and probably a bit of perl - all focused on
the Google Calendar API.

Channel: ##google-data
Network: irc.freenode.net

I hope you like the idea,
Philipp Kewisch

Philipp Kewisch

Sep 18, 2006, 3:24:43 PM9/18/06
to Google Data API
I changed the channel name. I find the new name more appropriate, since
not only the GDATA api can be discussed, but also any other API.

Channel: ##google-apis
Network: irc.freenode.net