Listing projects using Gson

inde...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 11:54:53 AM3/17/09
to google-gson
Hi Gson Users,

If you are using Gson in a project and would like to be listed on the
Gson's project page, please let us know by responding to this thread.
If it is a public project, send us the URL and we will link to it. If
it is an internal or commercial project, and you are comfortable
getting it listed, let us know too.

Thanks
Inder

Sebastian Wagner

Sep 6, 2009, 4:22:16 PM9/6/09
to inde...@gmail.com, googl...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I am member of the OpenLaszlo Developer Team and I have successfully
integrated a changeset to the Open Source RIA Platform OpenLaszlo
(http://www.openlaszlo.org/).

See the SVN Commit Log:
http://www.openlaszlo.org/pipermail/laszlo-reviews/2009-September/000432.html
That is #14689 of OpenLaszlo

We will provide some docs in the OpenLaszlo documentation to explain
how to use Gson's Features in OpenLaszlo. But basically you can also
see the necessary steps in my commit logs.

So there might be a lot of projects that will use Gson features in the
future ^^

thanks for your excellent JSon library and keep it going :)

sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de

inder

Sep 8, 2009, 1:26:45 PM9/8/09
to google-gson
Thanks for letting us know. I have added it to http://sites.google.com/site/gson/gson-users
If you have a better 2 sentence description of OpenLaszlo and how it
uses Gson, please let me know and I will update the page accordingly.

Thanks
Inder

On Sep 6, 1:22 pm, Sebastian Wagner <seba.wag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am member of the OpenLaszlo Developer Team and I have successfully
> integrated a changeset to the Open Source RIA Platform OpenLaszlo
> (http://www.openlaszlo.org/).
>
> See the SVN Commit Log:http://www.openlaszlo.org/pipermail/laszlo-reviews/2009-September/000...
> That is #14689 of OpenLaszlo
>
> We will provide some docs in the OpenLaszlo documentation to explain
> how to use Gson's Features in OpenLaszlo. But basically you can also
> see the necessary steps in my commit logs.
>
> So there might be a lot of projects that will use Gson features in the
> future ^^
>
> thanks for your excellent JSon library and keep it going :)
>
> sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> seba.wag...@gmail.com

Nicolas GIRARDIN

Jan 25, 2011, 3:26:50 PM1/25/11
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that the Play! Framework (http://playframework.org) which described itself as "[The Play framework is] a clean alternative to bloated Enterprise Java stacks. It focuses on developer productivity and targets RESTful architectures. Play is a perfect companion to agile software development" make use of the Gson library.

I'm both very pleased to use Play! and Gson, keep up the great job!

Nicolas GIRARDIN

Ahmed Yehia

Oct 10, 2011, 2:10:27 PM10/10/11
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am using Gson in an opensource API library, http://www.lightcouch.org/
A Java Persistence API for CouchDB.

Ananda Krishna

Aug 2, 2012, 9:38:14 AM8/2/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Is gson a paid library ?

Harsh Bhakta

Sep 20, 2014, 2:55:45 AM9/20/14
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Namaskar Inderjeetji,
Well I found retrofit , a very well-known for API library uses GSON for parsing JSON response to POJO. If it fits to all Google's criteria you can add it.

jawaidclaudia

Nov 13, 2014, 11:00:50 AM11/13/14
to googl...@googlegroups.com
CodeStreet LLC (www.codestreet.com) is using GSON to build fixed income trading platforms.