Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

JohnC

não lida,
20 de out. de 2008, 18:52:0420/10/2008
para KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Since the COM api for Google Earth desktop edition appears to be on
it's way out, is there any possibility of using the browser plugin
with a desktop application?

I understand we could embed a browser control in our app as a
possibility but then how would the licensing work since we're not
serving from a domain, it's on a users desktop on an internet
connected computer?

Also if it's a commercial application that is sold to others to
install on their desktops then who pays and how can they pay for it?

StarTraX

não lida,
30 de out. de 2008, 17:47:0530/10/2008
para KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
My experience, in developing a desktop application with the API and
running the it in a webBrowser window (.NET stuff), is that although
the licence key is associated with a domain when you register it, it
does not rquire a connection to that domain to operate at run-time.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem