TimeSpam

Giovanni

Jun 2, 2008, 1:04:35 PM6/2/08
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi there,

I am playing with the new GE plugin; passing a KML (using network
link) with
TimeSpam into it. Unfortunately, I can see all the placemarks but I
can not manage
the time. Is there any way to have the time bar on the browser?

Many thanks,

Giovanni

Vermont Lasmarias

Jun 2, 2008, 5:44:08 PM6/2/08
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi Giovanni,

The two kml TimePrimitives: TimeStamp and TimeSpan are currently not
available and will be available in a future release. The time bar is
also not yet available.

yohman

Jun 3, 2008, 2:37:57 PM6/3/08
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi Vermont,

I am also very interested in having the the time bar option. How sure
are you that this will eventually become available?

thanks

ManoM

Jun 3, 2008, 2:40:16 PM6/3/08
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi yohman,

We don't officially discuss anything that hasn't been released yet.
Therefore we can't confirm that there will be control over the time
slider in future releases. However, it is a widely requested feature.

Mano