Event when network link finished loading?

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

br...@earthware.co.uk

未讀,
2008年6月5日 清晨6:11:312008/6/5
收件者:KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hello

Is there any event I can catch for when a network link has finished

Thanks
Brian Norman
www.earthware.co.uk/vscapes

ManoM

未讀,
2008年6月5日 下午4:47:472008/6/5
收件者:KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi Brian,

At this point there is no such event in the Earth API.

Mano

tlep

未讀,
2008年6月11日 下午2:03:092008/6/11
收件者:KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin

I wonder if you can place your function in an Ajax call.

-Tom

Oliver

未讀,
2008年6月16日 凌晨2:43:002008/6/16
收件者:KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi,

We are developing an application on top of the GE plugin. There are
quite a few KMLs to be loaded and we dont want the user to wait
without any "loading" messages. Does the Google Team has any plans of
including this feature anytime soon by any chance? Or is there any
way something like this can be done, meaning where the user is
presented with a loading message before all the kmls have loaded
successfully?

Thanks for your help,
Oliver

On Jun 6, 4:47 am, ManoM wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> At this point there is no such event in the Earth API.
>
> Mano
>
> On Jun 5, 3:11 am, "[email address]" wrote:
>
> > Hello
>
> > Is there any event I can catch for when a network link has finished

ManoM

未讀,
2008年6月17日 凌晨1:48:322008/6/17
收件者:KML Developer Support - Google Earth Browser Plugin
Hi Oliver,

I we generally don't announce features before they are incorporated
into a product. Feel free to add it to the Earth Feature Request page:
http://groups.google.com/group/kml-support/web/earth-api-feature-request-page

Mano
回覆所有人
回覆作者