com.google.gdata.util.ServiceForbiddenException: Files must be uploaded using the resumable upload mechanism

Jay

Oct 12, 2011, 12:28:53 AM10/12/11
to Google Documents List API
Has anything changed in Google Docs API. Suddenly we are seeing
exceptions and files which used to be uploaded successfully are
failing.

Thanks
Jay

patrick_john

Oct 12, 2011, 4:17:02 AM10/12/11
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
same here, my application is still using the other method and just now it is giving that error. I couldn't find logs/release notes that the old method was not supported anymore. Hoping for a reply on this topic also.

Ali Afshar

Oct 13, 2011, 4:43:15 AM10/13/11
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

All file uploads should be performed using the Resumable Upload mechanism. This includes PDFs. Can I check what types of files you are uploading please?

Regards

--
Ali Afshar | www.googplus.org/ali | Google Developer Relations