MashupAustralia Hacking Session - Wed, October 14th, 6-9pm

pamela (Google employee)

Oct 5, 2009, 8:55:17 PM10/5/09
to Google Developer Events Australia
Get your hands dirty in gov't data, and maybe win some $$ at same
time!....

MashupAustralia Hacking Session

6-9pm
Wednesday, Oct. 14th
Level 5, Dreamtime, 48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmount (Google Sydney office)

To support local developers working on entries for the MashupAustralia
contest (http://mashupaustralia.org/), we're holding a hacking session
in the Google office. We'll start with a brief introduction to mashups
and tips for making them, do some brainstorming and idea sharing, and
then get to hardcore hacking. We'll also have dinner and drinks to
give us energy.

Register Here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlPam1vY0hnbFExWDRqRGdudmVfTnc6MQ
(Note: space is limited, so if we get alot of RSVPs, we may need to
say no to some of them. We'll let you know).