structuredPostal vs formattedPostal. is automated parsing in the works?

Donovan Walker

Jul 22, 2009, 11:41:04 AM7/22/09
to Google Contacts API
It's great that we can save structured addresses via the api now. But
it's very dangerous to rely on that data when many addresses will only
have a 'formattedAddress' component (at time of this writing, this
includes ALL addresses added or edited by gmail).

I risk sounding like a smurf.... "how far now?"

Is there anything we, the community can do to help?

Julian (Google)

Jul 23, 2009, 9:03:04 AM7/23/09
to Google Contacts API
Hi Donovan,

This is still in the works, thank you for offering your help. I'll
post information about this as soon as it becomes available.

Cheers,
Julian