Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: Shopping cart not obtained from session.

digitalconsults.net

May 18, 2008, 1:28:03 PM5/18/08
to Google Checkout Mod for OSC Community Support Forum
Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: Shopping cart not
obtained from session.

I keep getting this error over and over again. In addition, I am not
even receiving emails from google checkout notifying me of an order
that was placed. And i do have the notification boxed checked.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

I have racked my brains and looked at code all week. For some reason
it doesn't talk to the responsehandler.php. I have followed all the
troubleshooting tips i could find...

It will not notify me of anything regardless of by email or OSC Admin
Panel.

phingers

May 20, 2008, 4:12:18 PM5/20/08
to Google Checkout Mod for OSC Community Support Forum
I have this same issue, just installed the module.

Any ideas how to correct? The README file says:

7. Problem: (/public_html/googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log)
Tue Nov 28 8:56:21 PST 2006:- Shopping cart not obtained from
session.
Solution: Set to False admin->configuration->session->Prevent
Spider Sessions
configuration (Thx dawnmariegifts, beta tester)
Side effects: You'll see spiders as active users.
Solution 2 (Recommended): Remove any string like 'jakarta' in the
includes/spider.txt

But I do not have any Jakarta in the spider.txt and the flag is
already set to false.

So what else do I setup?

Thanks!

On May 18, 1:28 pm, "digitalconsults.net"

allstar

Jul 2, 2008, 12:34:30 PM7/2/08
to Google Checkout Mod for OSC Community Support Forum
I am having the same problem as well. I have searched for a week.
read everything i can find regarding this. Still can't find an anwser
to this problem. Anyone have a solution yet?
> > Panel.- Hide quoted text -

nay

Jul 24, 2008, 3:32:59 AM7/24/08
to Google Checkout Mod for OSC Community Support Forum
Hi Guys, I am also having the exact same problem. Can't figure out why
is this happening. So far no solution found on the net.

nay

Jul 24, 2008, 4:40:50 AM7/24/08
to Google Checkout Mod for OSC Community Support Forum
Guys, Luckly I Got that working!

Here is what I did.

>> Set True to .htaccess Basic Authentication Mode (since I found out that my site is running PHP under CGI) in Google Checkout Mod in Osc Admin.
>> Following the instruction on the README.txt near Step 4. in "SETUP ON ADMIN UI" section.
>> Create and upload ".htaccess" and ".htpasswd" to "/googlecheckout/" folder
>> Set False to Configuration->Sessions->Force Cookie Use (this was initially set to True in my cart) in Osc Admin Area.

FYI: my site is running on Linux/Apache

I hope this will someone!

Nay

Calumet45

Mar 8, 2011, 8:37:28 PM3/8/11
to google-checkout-f...@googlegroups.com
The README.TXT just points to a website... and doesn't have a step 4...

I've done all the other steps, but I"m still getting errors

Google Checkout Module v1.5.0 for osCommerce v2.2, RC 2a
For more information, including installation instructions, documentation, and
support information, please visit the project's home page:
  http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/