Useful links to API libraries

Uwe Maurer

Dec 12, 2007, 6:41:28 AM12/12/07
to Google Chart API
Hi,

thanks everyone for so much feedback and the great work creating API
libraries and tools. I collected links you posted and put them into a
document, so that people can find it easier.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-chart-api/web/useful-links-to-api-libraries

Please let me know if I forgot something.

Thanks,
Uwe

Andrew Chilton

Dec 12, 2007, 7:22:23 AM12/12/07
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Uwe,

Just so us Perl guys aren't feeling left out, I thought I'd just
mention that there is also a Google Chart API for Perl already
uploaded to CPAN by Marcel Grünauer. It's been through v0.1 and is now
on v0.2.

http://search.cpan.org/~marcel/Google-Chart-0.02/lib/Google/Chart.pm

I was going to write an API myself and post here about it but then
found that one had already been done :-) Hope you can add it to the
list.

Thanks to yourself and Google for all your efforts in bringing the
Chart API to the rest of us. I love it already.

Cheers,
Andy

--
contact: Andrew Chilton
website: http://kapiti.geek.nz/

blj

Dec 27, 2007, 3:59:31 AM12/27/07
to Google Chart API
Hi Uwe,

I have a ruby on rails plugin to add to the above list.

http://code.google.com/p/google-charts-on-rails/

Thanks.
blj

Uwe Maurer

Dec 27, 2007, 7:36:30 AM12/27/07
to Google Chart API
Hi,

On Dec 27, 9:59 am, blj <bragha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a ruby on rails plugin to add to the above list.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-charts-on-rails/

Great! I added it to the list.

Thanks,
Uwe

Dirk Festerling

Dec 27, 2007, 11:41:31 AM12/27/07
to Google Chart API
Hi Uwe,

the Google Chart API is just great! It is easy to use and very
powerful. I wrote an extension for mediawiki to put charts on wiki
pages using the Google Chart API:

http://code.google.com/p/gchart4mw

The data is provided in CSV-style - so it is easy to read and maintain
by humans.

kind regards
Dirk

JW

Jan 13, 2008, 7:12:48 AM1/13/08
to Google Chart API
There is a a Grails plugin to add to the list:
http://grails.org/Google+Chart+Plugin

On Dec 27 2007, 11:41 am, Dirk Festerling <d.festerl...@gmail.com>

Bernie Thompson

Jan 16, 2008, 11:31:22 PM1/16/08
to Google Chart API
Hi Uwe,

Here's another web tool for exploring the Chart API, for the list:
http://chartpart.com/ (background for the curious at
http://leancode.com/category/projects/chartpart/)

Thanks!
Bernie

Arshia

Apr 18, 2012, 8:14:34 AM4/18/12
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Uwe,

Clicking on your link, it says:
Sorry, you're trying to access a feature that is no longer supported.

Ta
Arshia