Tool to generate the URL

செந்தில்

Dec 10, 2007, 11:41:00 PM12/10/07
to Google Chart API
Hi It would be cool if you guys release a GUI tool to generate the URL

With Kind
Senthil Kumar R

Barry Hunter

Dec 11, 2007, 5:49:18 AM12/11/07
to google-c...@googlegroups.com

optimizer

Dec 11, 2007, 6:54:52 AM12/11/07
to Google Chart API
I second the need for a web applic., there's a far larger
base of prosumers than developers out there worldwide.

How much you want to bet it's just a matter of time before
Google ties this into their search engine replies!?!!

kingkool68

Dec 11, 2007, 7:57:31 AM12/11/07
to Google Chart API
I'm working on a JavaScript front end that will be very user friendly.
Not quite ready to show it off yet, but will let this group know first
thing when it is ready.

tk

Dec 11, 2007, 12:19:33 PM12/11/07
to Google Chart API
Try this one I made a few days back.
http://tkhere.googlepages.com/tkgooglecharter.html

It currently supports generation of all official charts (sparklines
aren't included yet since they're undocumented and I have no idea what
parameters sparklines support) and includes most of the basic and
common features. I know it isn't incredibly user friendly at the
moment, so I'm currently working on a better version.

Any feedback you may have should be directed here:
http://tkhere.blogspot.com/2007/12/tk-google-charter-google-charts-api.html

gosha bine

Dec 13, 2007, 3:14:18 PM12/13/07
to Google Chart API
Here yet another one

http://www.tagarga.com/files/gcui

helly

Dec 14, 2007, 6:13:38 AM12/14/07
to Google Chart API
Thanks all for all the cool tools.

best regards
marcus

Barry Hunter

Dec 15, 2007, 1:23:55 PM12/15/07
to google-c...@googlegroups.com

helly

Dec 17, 2007, 4:30:34 AM12/17/07
to Google Chart API
Hi Barry,

I added yours to the list, too :-)

regards
marcus

On Dec 15, 7:23 pm, "Barry Hunter" <barrybhun...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Another:http://jonwinstanley.com/charts/

barryhunter

Dec 17, 2007, 5:19:25 AM12/17/07
to Google Chart API
not mine! Just one I found randomly on the interweb ;-)