Updates to the Google Chart API

Noirin Shirley

Dec 8, 2008, 1:45:54 PM12/8/08
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
It's nearly a year now since the Google Chart API was launched, and
we've got some treats for you to celebrate!

We've added a few new features, and spiced up some old ones. There are
several new options for adding markers to your chart, including
financial markers. You can also use invisible guide data sets to
position markers accurately on your chart - perfect for adding
independent data lines to charts!

Other new features include
* Concentric pie charts, and the ability to control the
orientation of pie charts
* More control for axis lines and tick marks
* Data labels
* Automatic spacing for bar charts

Look out for the "New" and "Updated" tags throughout the Chart API
documentation (http://code.google.com/apis/chart/), to find out more
about these features, and the updates we've made to the existing
features.

Happy charting,

Noirin Shirley