CJK character in labels?

Cloudream

Dec 6, 2007, 9:53:46 PM12/6/07
to Google Chart API
i tried this post ( http://groups.google.com/group/google-chart-api/browse_thread/thread/d64ec13037a07f05
), but UTF-8 codes for Chinese don't work well.

it seems there isn't cjk font files in the server's os?

helly

Dec 10, 2007, 5:21:43 AM12/10/07
to Google Chart API
Hi,

this is a known issue that we will be addressing. We already
experimented with a font that supports at least simplified Chinese and
the western stuff but our internal users did not like it. So we
postponed our i18n efforts until we get a usable font for all Unicode
characters and the ability to render all Unicode characters. All I can
say right now is, we are working on it, and it is not easy.

marcus

On Dec 7, 3:53 am, Cloudream <cloudr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i tried this post (http://groups.google.com/group/google-chart-api/browse_thread/thread/...

Brent Ho

Dec 23, 2007, 3:53:41 AM12/23/07
to Google Chart API
Traditional Chinese request also :) Thanks :)