Here’s the skinny on some recent changes:
1. The calendar list is split apart into “My Calendars” and “Other
Calendars” sections. We’ve always had this distinction between your
owned calendars and calendars you’re just viewing, but now the
separation is a bit more obvious.
To add a calendar to your "Other Calendars" section, click the "Add"
down-arrow at the bottom of the list. This is a new spot for the “Add”
down-arrow, but the functionality remains the same - import calendars,
find a public calendar, etc.
2. The embeddable calendar (as viewed on a site or just using the HTML
Address) will say “Copy to my calendar” instead of the previous “Add
to calendar” text in the bottom right corner. This change came about
from the feedback we received that noted confusion surrounding the
“Add to calendar” language.
3. Email guest feature now has more options! When emailing guests that
have been invited to an event, you'll be able to choose specific
guests based on their response status.
4. The iGoogle Calendar gadget will display a bolded date when events
are scheduled on that day.
5. Resource calendars once again have auto-complete when added as
guests to an event.
Thanks for reading :)