Currently experiencing high 500 responses with Documents List API

Vic Fryzel

Mar 15, 2012, 10:19:56 PM3/15/12
to google-apps-apis...@googlegroups.com, google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Due to a back-end outage with an internal service upon which the Documents List API relies, we are seeing an escalated number of 500 error responses.

I will post updates here.  We expect to have this issue resolved in the next two hours.

Thanks,
-Vic

Vic Fryzel

Mar 15, 2012, 10:55:13 PM3/15/12
to google-apps-apis...@googlegroups.com, google-docum...@googlegroups.com
The problem is resolved.  We experienced extremely high latency when communicating with one of our data centers.  We are still exploring the issue that caused the high latency, but the Documents List API is back to normal.

We're continuing to monitor the latency, and will post back here if there are any further issues.

Thanks,
-Vic