Get Django's admin interface! app-engine-patch 1.0beta

Waldemar Kornewald

Feb 10, 2009, 7:39:22 AM2/10/09
to Google App Engine
Hi everyone,
please grab our new app-engine-patch 1.0beta release. Major new
features: support for Django's admin interface, the media generator
(combines and compresses your JS/CSS files for faster site load
times), and self-contained apps.
http://code.google.com/p/app-engine-patch/

We need testers. This is a two-week testing phase where we can
stabilize everything, so we need your help to find and report bugs!

Donations are back! Please don't miss the chance to donate and show
your gratitude if you like app-engine-patch:
http://code.google.com/p/app-engine-patch/wiki/Donate

If you don't believe me, see the sample project in action! :)
http://aep-sample.appspot.com/

For those who upgrade from the repository, please change your
settings_pre/_post imports to ragendja.settings_pre/_post. That
feature is now part of ragendja instead of merely the sample project.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

bowman...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2009, 11:05:25 AM2/10/09