A couple of upcoming informal GAE hangouts

Amy Unruh

Feb 13, 2012, 9:09:46 PM2/13/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Ikai and I are going to run an informal GAE hangout at ~5pm PST Tuesday, for questions and discussion.  You should be able to spot it in my G+ stream here once it's initiated: https://plus.google.com/109136855341297709165/posts .  I believe there will be a 10-participant limit.

There will also likely be a hangout session run along with the upcoming regular appengine office hours on IRC:

[We're in the process of developing a more regular schedule for office hour/discussion hangouts (and more); we'll post more information on this before long. In future the hangouts won't be as limited in the number of participants.]

  -Amy