10,000 Developers and a Note on the Google App Engine Forum

ma...@google.com

Apr 8, 2008, 9:41:18 PM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Hi,
As you may have read on the group, Google App Engine has reached its
initial limit of 10,000 developers. We are overwhelmed and thrilled
by the response, and can't wait to see the applications you develop!

For those developers who are currently on the waitlist, rest assured
that we are working hard to allow more people to release apps on
Google App Engine. We expect to be able to expand the number of
developers in the next few weeks. You can download the SDK and start
developing your app in your local environment. By developing with the
SDK, when we let more people in, you can immediately upload your
complete application to Google App Engine.

Also, we'd like to encourage people to log all of your feature
requests on our Google Code Hosting project: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine.
We are really excited to see all of the feedback we've been receiving,
and the issue tracker on Google Code Hosting will allow us to
efficiently track all of your feature requests.

-Marzia

Mat

Apr 9, 2008, 9:45:33 AM4/9/08
to Google App Engine