Problem running django

shabda raaj

Apr 8, 2008, 4:37:10 AM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
I am trying to use the instruction here, http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/django.html
, to run django.

But the code to tie django with appengine has a line

django.dispatch.dispatcher.connect(
log_exception, django.core.signals.got_request_exception)

And log_exception is not imported/defined. So I am getting a
NameError. If I comment this line, I am able to run django, but then
when I deply any app I can not see the exceptions. What should I be
importing for this line to work?

ma...@google.com

Apr 8, 2008, 3:48:54 PM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Hi,
Thanks for bringing to our attention some omissions in our Django
article. We have updated the article to include the log_exception
function, as well setting the DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE. You may also
wish to read this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/0bc03c8d111f08f1#
As one of the group contributors posted some notes he had on setting
up Django

-Marzia