how to register more than 10 apps

manuelaraoz

Aug 18, 2009, 11:34:48 AM8/18/09
to Google App Engine
is there a way to do this?

Nick Johnson (Google)

Aug 18, 2009, 11:37:55 AM8/18/09
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi manuelaraoz,

If you run out of App IDs, you can leave a message here on the forum, and one of us Googlers will increase the number of apps you can create.

-Nick Johnson

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:34 PM, manuelaraoz <manue...@gmail.com> wrote:

is there a way to do this?

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine

Manu

Aug 18, 2009, 12:32:10 PM8/18/09
to Google App Engine
That's great, thanks a lot for your help!
Manuel

On Aug 18, 12:37 pm, "Nick Johnson (Google)" <nick.john...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi manuelaraoz,
> If you run out of App IDs, you can leave a message here on the forum, and
> one of us Googlers will increase the number of apps you can create.
>
> -Nick Johnson

Gaurav

Sep 4, 2009, 1:12:44 PM9/4/09
to Google App Engine
That it totally awesome :)

On Aug 18, 8:37 pm, "Nick Johnson (Google)" <nick.john...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi manuelaraoz,
> If you run out of App IDs, you can leave a message here on the forum, and
> one of us Googlers will increase the number of apps you can create.
>
> -Nick Johnson

smeans

Apr 12, 2011, 8:55:29 AM4/12/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Ok, then could you please raise my limit as well? I just deleted an app that I haven't used, but it won't be effective until tomorrow. Thanks!

Ahmed Nuaman, Freelance Designer and Developer

Apr 17, 2011, 4:43:07 PM4/17/11
to Google App Engine
Can I have more apps too please? I've deleted some but I've got lots
of new projects popping up that need to run on GAE and I've only got
space for 3 more, sad panda :(

Brian Davenport

Apr 17, 2011, 8:20:06 PM4/17/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Mamadou Wann

Jan 8, 2014, 8:13:21 PM1/8/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Can i have more app Id's running out soon and going to probably be making alot more