[URGENT] mail/InvalidSenderError : how to change the sender ?

116 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

manatlan

olvasatlan,
2008. jún. 23. 17:25:042008. 06. 23.
– Google App Engine
The one which can send mail is the creator of the "Google App Engine"
account : my own gmail account.

But I've got a "google apps domain" which use the gae app id ^^.
I'd like to send mails from my domain (the one of my google apps
domain), and not from my own account ...

is there a way to do that ?

David Webb

olvasatlan,
2008. jún. 23. 18:01:572008. 06. 23.
– google-a...@googlegroups.com
You need to make one of the Domain accounts an Administrator/Developer of the app and then you can use that address as the from address.

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/mail/sendingmail.html

2008/6/23 manatlan <mana...@gmail.com>:

manatlan

olvasatlan,
2008. jún. 23. 18:21:532008. 06. 23.
– Google App Engine
> You need to make one of the Domain accounts an Administrator/Developer of
> the app and then you can use that address as the from address.
> http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/mail/sendingmail.html

thanx a lot, you save me !!!

Anthony

olvasatlan,
2008. aug. 1. 14:33:032008. 08. 01.
– Google App Engine
I'm getting the same 'InvalidSenderError', but the email is a
developer account and an admin in the google sites account... did
yours start working straight away? I set mine a day ago but its still
not working.

Marzia Niccolai

olvasatlan,
2008. aug. 4. 13:38:552008. 08. 04.
– google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Please make sure that the developer has accepted the invitation, not just been invited.  Also, please make sure that after the developer accepts the invitation, you upload the application to App Engine.

 While a developer who has newly accepted an invitation can access the admin console and upload new application versions immediately after accepting an invitation to develop, the application running on App Engine will not recognize the developer as an admin until a new version has been uploaded.

-Marzia
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás